Soul's Retreat

If the Aries Lunar Eclipse wasn't intense enough for you, hold on for a drop into the abyss of an opportunity to transform, discover and re-discover who you are...for real!

Monday Oct. 21st, Mercury goes retrograde in Scorpio @ 18 degrees (thru Nov. 10th).
This begins our third opportunity to revisit our emotional life to see how well it is working with or against our mental process and to discover it's true influence over our physical lives. Look back at my early post on three tips for Managing Mercury Retrograde and perhaps take my Retrograde Challenge to help with the process. I am taking my own advice and after that doozy of a Full Moon Eclipse, I know what I need to look at. To see what you need to look at, find 18 degrees Scorpio in your chart for the house placement. This can help direct you to the area of life most in need of review for the transformation to occur. And because things might still be so foggy with Neptune in Pisces overwhelm it might not be clear which path you truly need to go down.

Wednesday Oct. 23rd the Sun enters Scorpio. Happy Birthday to all you naturally dark, mysterious lovers of the intense Soul Search. And I speak with real love here because I may be an Aquarius Sun, but it lives in the 8th House of Scorpio along with Mercury and my North Node, so I am also that which I speak of. I believe life is a journey of endless transformation and I also know that that comes with the ability and willingness to get dirty, lose my shit sometimes and get totally lost in my own 'stuff' before I come out on the other side...clean, reborn and ready to go again. This to me is fully embracing life in all its duality and moving beyond to have beautiful moments of joy and enlightenment. 

So although handling crisis or major transformation may come more naturally for Scorpio's, it can be much tougher for others. But we all have Scorpio influences in our chart, even if you have no planets in this sign. Scorpio shows where we struggle for power and control in our lives and more importantly where we might much better serve ourselves if we surrendered a bit. 

Friday Oct. 25th  Sun in Scorpio makes an enhancing trine to Neptune in Pisces @ 2 degrees. Neptune in it's natural sign of Pisces is a great agent for the needed compassion and surrender called upon to endure the challenges of change. So this can inspire a deeper realization of how we are all both beautiful/light and ugly/dark both inside and out, no matter what mask we wear every day to survive. We are more than the sum of our parts, and that includes the 'bad' parts. So try not to be too hard on yourself or others, but instead look for how we can compassionately support each other's deeper humanity as we all search for our personal soul truth. On a lighter note, it might also inspire a great Halloween costume if you haven't found one already. 


I hope this insight can help you navigate this week and beyond with consciousness and success. And remember you can follow me on facebook and twitter for more daily support.  
  
For your well Being!

Please share your thoughts and comment below! I want to hear how these Astrological times are impacting you and how I can best serve you in the future. 

And for deeper and more specific insight on how these aspects and others are touching your personal chart now and beyond, I am available for one-on-one consultations. Please check out www.dualityandbeyond.com for more about me and the products and services I offer. 

Comments

Popular Posts