Horoscope Experiment- Wrap Up!



Happy New Year all! As I approach my next birthday and a new Solar Return I am happy with the growth of 2012 and feel excited about the future of 2013. So as I look to my goals for this year I have to wrap up last year, conclude the experiment and assess its worth. Where did we leave off?

 November                                                                                                                      December
I had no planets in my Solar Return 11th house, of hopes, wishes, friends and groups; however the Tarot card for the month of November was the Ten of Cups. This card represents a happy family, enduring love relationship, good parent relationship, celebration and giving thanks. What a perfect card for the month and mine definitely encompassed this energy. I spent the month with family, friends and groups that I love and appreciate every day of the year. And we hosted our first Thanksgiving in our home which was awesome. I enjoyed that so much and hope to do it again.

I was also without planets for the Solar Return 12th house of endings and self undoing. The card for the month of December was the Two of Pentacles. This card partially indicates the ups and downs of fortune, creative financing, delays and growing pains. Naturally with holiday shopping and gifts being exchanged there is a constant juggling of finances to find the perfect gift for all of your loved ones without breaking the bank. We certainly did that. And there wasn’t a lot of extra money to be made or t-shirt sales to be had which didn’t help matters. But instead of freaking out, I surrendered, sat quietly often and contemplated my situation, feelings and business. I design it, so why? Well, call it justification or call it maturity, but I recognized a couple of key things I could take responsibility for.

1. I set up my schedule and often put it out there I didn’t want to work, so opportunities didn’t come.
2. I didn’t develop a product that would be the hottest “gotta-have-it” holiday gift. I designed a unique, custom product for the new mommy. And a whole lot of people don’t even know I exist yet.

So I focused once again on my one constant and inspiration; my family. We had a lovely holiday season and a perfect 2nd Christmas with Joseph. It was so wonderful.

Card for the year
And as a reminder, my overall card for the year, The Empress, was highlighted and affirmed throughout the entire year.

Love, harmony, marital bliss and affection: check! …a still growing!
Creative endeavors prosper: check! ...and still growing!
Success as a result of hard work: check!  …and still growing!
Growth as a woman: check!  …and still growing!

2012 was the real beginning of many things, the discovery of more I am truly capable of achieving and a deeper understanding of myself to take me forward in my personal growth. On the short list: 
  
- Starting a business 
- Finding balance
- Strength in adversity
- What’s most important to focus on
- Persistence and patience – not giving up
- Value and skills – personal and professional


I feel the experiment was a great success and very helpful as it always is for me. And as another reminder the Solar Return is not a door to door reading. The energies linger for a few months beyond on either end of your year. So I know 2012 is still present as I am already feeling the 2013 Return energies peeking in. This year is about holding firm in my position and a strong constitution. It calls for the Boy Scout motto, “Be Prepared”. I won’t conduct another full experiment but I certainly may reference it in future posts this year as everything unfolds. But here are a few things I am taking into 2013: 


·         More Self awareness of my strengths and weaknesses
·         More confidence in my knowledge, abilities and choices
·         Less fear of outcome
·         More appreciation for the process and trust in timing
·         Deeper connections in my relationships and marriage
·         A clearer sense of purpose
·         More faith in the value of Astrology and the connection between it and the Tarot

In the meantime, thanks for going on this journey with me. I’m sure it wasn’t quite as fun for you as it was for me, but I hope you learned a little something and were maybe inspired to take a deeper look into the benefits of Astrology for your own life.

My mission is to continue my joy of using my life, studies, experiences, products and services to learn and then share through Duality and Beyond…for your well ‘Being’!  Thanks for allowing me to and supporting me always.        

Dominique





              

  

Comments

Popular Posts