I Blame it on my Sign!



Have you noticed that consistency is not my strong suit when it comes to blogging? I have all the best intentions to do things more consistently in all areas, from blogging, posting and marketing tasks to chores, meditating, exercising and eating right. But I have the hardest time with it. Also, I often have so many ideas that I don’t know which to work on first. So prioritizing is another tough one for me. I love to plan, schedule and think about all the ways to get organized and do what needs to be done. And I do get everything done too, eventually. It just happens in my own unique time frame and usually in fits and spurts. And although I feel I have the best excuse in the world now, my son Joseph who trumps all, I blame it on my sign!

I am an Aquarius Sun, so by definition I am inconsistent and like to do things in my own unique time and way. I also have Mercury in Aquarius, which means even my thought process and communication comes in waves. Remember when I first started blogging? I did like 6 posts in the first couple of months and then fell into a hole after that. And even as I write this one I actually should be working on the outlines for my videos I have made the goal of completing by the end of March. See? I get sidetracked too. And this morning I had a design idea for my adult line that came to me and I just had to work on it.   

Now I do have other aspects that counter and assist me in being productive in life, thank goodness, but this is basically how I am wired. And when I do consultations I teach you about your own circuitry so that you can work with your own “ISness”. I encourage my clients to accept themselves for who they are and find ways to support or better adapt to what might be considered “tougher” aspects within their chart. But sometimes we ALL fall back into old habits and have to pick ourselves up, reassess the way we have been doing things and try again. That is where I am at with blogging. I think in my efforts and needs to be liked and affective I have put too much pressure on myself. I always want to write something awesome, meaningful and enjoyable to read so I go through this whole work up, rework up and I am never able to finish anything in one space of time. So my new method I am going to try is when I get a sudden urge to write about something I’m just going to do it!  I will take advantage of the spurts of energy and creative surges in that moment and hope that what is revealed appeals. This is point A.

This post is to let you all know that I am fully aware of my own circuitry and am working to provide more consistent postings for your enjoyment and my growth. As well as, to maybe encourage you to look in the mirror. What do you blame on your sign? Are you a Libra and can never make a decision? Maybe you’re a Scorpio and have to control everything to feel in control? Are you like me? An Aquarius, who has so many ideas in her head she has a tough time knowing how to focus on one? Don’t beat yourself up. Knowledge is power and knowing what you are NOT good at is as important as knowing what you are. So admit it and look to seek ways to do better. That’s what I’m doing. We’ll see how I do! Wish me luck!                   

Comments

Popular Posts