Horoscope Experiment: the Birth


*Entry 4 of my experiment. Just tuning in or need refreshing? Peek back at the earlier posts* 


If March and April were the ‘labor pains’, then these recent few months have been the ‘birth’.

May:

The card for May was III of Cups. This card indicates there will be something to celebrate, fertilization, the first stage of growth reached, but still more work ahead. That hit the nail on the head for me. I was able to finally produce real product in this month. Everything came together and I could hold the physical realization of my idea in my hands. It felt kind of like a mini birth you might say. Then we did a photo shoot for the website and put some little cuties in the tees. To see all these little personalities walking around in what I had produced. I felt like a proud mother. It was living and breathing all on its own. Crazy! The conception had come alive and I could hold it, but I wasn’t quite ready to introduce it to the world yet.





In my Solar Return chart there are no planets in this 5th house of children, creativity and fun, but I was certainly having a blast creating this cool new product for babies. And with Taurus on the cusp it points me right back to Venus and my card for the year, The Empress. This year has already been all about abundance, harmony, and steady growth.

June:

The card for June was III of Wands which is the birth of an enterprise. It’s about putting goals into action, seeds beginning to sprout, laying groundwork for the future, accomplishments and challenge. With my goal being to launch the online store by early July, this month was all about crossing my T’s and dotting my I’s. The technical stuff isn’t nearly as fun, but very important nevertheless. So I secured my site, set up merchant services and chose all the final photos to give it the warm, inviting, professional feel we had envisioned. Simultaneously, transiting Venus and Saturn were in retrograde until the end of the month. With both ruling elements of work, finances, and production there were the expected extra expenses and revisions to get it all right. 





As for my Solar Return chart, the Moon is here in the 6th house of work and daily routine and in the sign of Gemini. The Moon is our instincts, emotional life and sense of security. Oddly enough the Moon also rules the public. So it would make sense that I was working very hard preparing all the details to reveal myself and my work to the public. One might also say I felt completely insecure and scattered emotionally about what I was in the process of doing, over-communicating constantly and fishing for verbal support that I wasn’t crazy.

On a more mundane level, the Moon also rules family and home and in the communications sign of Gemini covers short trips and siblings too. Early this month we took a vacation back east to visit my brother and family. There were lots of great conversations and reconnecting with both family and old friends. So it was an active month on all levels, mentally, physically, and emotionally.    

July:

The card for July is the Queen of Pentacles. This is Mother Earth, and how appropriate as I give birth to my official store and launch the company in this month. And on July 3rd at 4:04 pm we went live. Duality and Beyond was open for business! (yes, I elected that specific time but that explanation is for another post) This wonderful card brings with it the foreshadowing of business success, steady progress, wealth, fertility and the good things in life. I suppose time will tell. It also inspires solid learning, practical management, and resourcefulness. That it has. I love pursuing this passion, however, my husband and son are my number one priority and I always want them to feel and know that. So it becomes a craft to balance and manage a business with being a wife and mother. There is still so much more to learn about how to make a business successful too. Advertising, marketing, gaining people's trust, support and sales. We will see how I do.   



In my Solar Return chart there are no planets here in the 7th house of partners, however, I do have Cancer on the cusp. I guess I have to trust in the foundation I have built, stay keen to my intuition and continue to nurture my work in the hopes of showing the value to others in time. 

And how ironic is it, or not, that becoming a mother has inspired me to also give birth to a product about teaching parents how to understand, support and enrich their children’s lives from birth. That’s where I am at in life and in business. I am attempting to use this knowledge to understand my son Joseph the best I can and give him the fullest life possible as well as guide this business to do the same.

So for the first half of the year and the experiment I feel like the two readings have been spot on and very much in sinc with one another. To me this only adds more confirmation to my belief that there are many paths that you can choose to receive guidance, insight or support on your journey through life. If you are open, the messages will be sent in one form or another.          
Let's see what the rest of the year brings. Slow and steady…    

Comments

Popular Posts