Horoscope Experiment- Holding Firm


March:

In my Solar Return chart I have two planets in the third house; Venus and Uranus. The third house rules all forms of communication, written and verbal. Venus here indicates a need to hone the ability to express a point quickly, easily and clearly as well as build valuable negotiating techniques to support both personal and business situations. Learning to be an effective communicator is invaluable to success in all areas of life in my opinion. Uranus, the planet of rebellion, sudden changes and breaking with convention here is going to add a rapid pace to the daily activities, to the changing thoughts and thinking processes as information is gathered and assimilated. This can initiate a lot of creative, original ideas yet having too many at once can cause a mental battle in the mind about which way to go first. As well as cause crisis situations rather than well-organized routines, oh don’t I know that. It’s been one little crisis after another to deal with.

Luckily, the Tarot card for the month of March sent a very useful message. The VII of Wands is about holding firm, holding your own and having patience. It says to have strength in adversity because this is actually a position of advantage, even if it doesn’t feel like it. It advices to learn, teach and write, handle one problem at a time and stay devoted to your cause. I certainly did that this month. I was learning all kinds of new things about website building, design programs, and even writing a blog, all things ruled by the third house I might add. I kept running into delays that were frustrating and technical difficulties that made me want to pull my hair out. Uranus is not a patient energy, so this was an encouraging card to assist me in not making any rash decisions or blowing up on the wrong person.




April:

April seemed to follow suit here a bit with the card for the month being the II of Swords. This Tarot card is about a tense situation, being at an impasse and delays. It indicates a tight reign over the emotions, a need to look within for the answers and to choose your battles carefully. There is a feeling of immobility and not knowing whether to follow the heart or the head. So I heed the advice to not let crisis in, fine balance, and I realize that the best action is inaction. SO I wait.








The planet Jupiter is in the fourth house of my Solar Return. The forth house is about our foundation, home, family, security and is ruled by Cancer. Jupiter here for me indicates a need for increased peace and security in the home. It’s the need to feel protected and supported both physically and emotionally. It can also mean some form of expansion in or to the home. Well, my wonderful and very supportive husband has been kind enough to expand our storage area to allow for my business to function out of a portion of his “man cave”.  How amazing is that? He also provides the security for me to have the courage and freedom to create my dream. So since there is little forward movement in the worldly aspects of my life, I nurture my insecure feelings, focus on the long term goals and count my blessings.

There have been baby steps made. I am still on course. I am learning continuously things that will only make me better. Slow and steady wins the race I am reminded by that Taurus Bull.

So I hold firm and look to May… the card for the month is the III of Cups: A Celebration. Here’s hoping!

Comments

Popular Posts